Monday, March 13, 2006

Matched

http://usmleblog.blogspot.com/
Hi friends,
I want to share my happiness with you. I matched, it was a very stressful time and I want to thank everyone who visited my site and wished me good. It was not an easy job trust me, specially after participating in last years scramble, I was scared!!
I totally believe in “sharing is caring” and trust me I felt good by trying to help out people by sharing my experience of past few years in US. The USMLE exams, the interviews, the match, MPH it has been a long walk and I feel if all of us help each other it gets easier for everyone and we all can progress. To those friends of mine who did not match- stick together, and remember you are not alone. Feel free to ask me questions; I will be glad to help. All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home